- Karnataka Horticultural Department had issued certificate of completion for the greenery.
- May 23, 2014
- Jalige Panchayat had given a letter stating completion of requirements of BIAAPA.
- Feb 26, 2014
- BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd) has serviced the layout and certified.
- Feb 11, 2014
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board has given certificate on 29/05/2013 for the Sewage Treatment Plant installed by value port.
- May 29, 2013
- Value Properties & Value Enclaves, shifted their Administrative office from RT Nagar to RMV 2nd Stage, Bangalore.
- June 2012
- Jalige panchayat had vetted the BIAAPA approved layout plan, and issued fresh bifurcated Khatha to suit the plan( amending the original ones issued in 2005 ), but retaining most of the plot numbers.
- June 2012
- BIAAPA approval obtained for the layout on 24-02-2012, after much follow ups, persuasion, inspections etc.
- February 24, 2012
- Trees are being planted in roadside.
- August 2006
- The Valueport project is nearing completion with proper Bituminous Road, under ground cabling for electricity, sewerage etc.
- December 2005
- Opportunities for investors in real estate (Courtesy The Times of India) Real estate has emerged as one of the most attractive investment options in the country, writes Prabhakar Sinha Read The Article
- Sept 2, 2005, Times Of India Bangalore; Times Property
- First Phase Completion Soon
The first phase should be over by Oct 2005. Looking at the overwhelming response, the company is soon looking at coming up the phase 2 for this layout. The phase 2 would be a 15 acre residential layout with the latest amenities and facilities.
- Sept 1, 2005
- BIAAPA Approval In Progress
The BIAAPA approvals for the project are in progress and should be available soon. The work on the site is going at a great pace.
- August 25, 2005
- 50 Acre Project Launched
An ambitious 50 acre land development project has been launched by Value Enclaves and Value Properties. The project is right next to the upcoming international airport at Devanahalli
- May 15, 2005